- Register for the challenge by filling out the registration form for the sub-challenges you want to participate in.
- By registering, each team agrees to use the provided data only in the scope of the challenge and neither pass it on to a third party nor use it for other publications. After the challenge the data will be made publicly available.
- Upload your results as described in the submission guidelines of the sub-challenges before the deadline.
- The results will be evaluated by the organizers of the sub-challenge after the submission and will be reported in a joint publication to allow comparison.
- Register for the associated ISBI challenge and be present at the challenge with at least one team member.
- Each team brings their own laptop on the day of the challenge.